- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Sciences or equivalent field, plus 3+ years of relevant experience
- Track record of being a top performer in current and past roles
- Solid knowledge of Database technologies such as SQL, PL/SQL and relational database schema design
- Experience in automated testing including unit and functional testing using Java, JUnit, JSUnit, Selenium
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience building highly scalable web applications.
- Experience with Agile software development and test-driven development.
- Master’s degree in Computer Sciences or equivalent field
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, the World’s Most Innovative Company according to Forbes, and one of Fortune’s 100 Best Companies to Work For six years running. The growth, innovation, and Aloha spirit of Salesforce are driven by our incredible employees who thrive on delivering success for our customers while also finding time to give back through our 1/1/1 model, which leverages 1% of our time, equity, and product to improve communities around the world. Salesforce is a team sport, and we play to win. Join us!