The IT QA team is looking for SDET to join a team whose efforts are part of the digital transformation of the company. As a part of this effort, we are seeking an energetic, motivated and experienced SDET with strong Java, test framework development skills and in-depth knowledge of QA processes and tools. The candidate should have a passion for quality and should be able to work closely with product owners, developers, architects and Quality Engineers in a highly collaborative environment.
· Utilize, maintain, update existing Java/Python-based Automation Test Framework which uses – Java, Python, Selenium 2.0 Web driver, TestNG, Maven, RestAssured
· Develop and add automated functional and regression tests in existing test framework
· Automate testing of RESTful Web Services and Web UI
· Ability to adapt to short sprint cycles (2-4 weeks) and experience in the full software lifecycle from design to deployment
· Investigate failed automation tests and report issues in bug tracking system as appropriate
· Providing test coverage analysis based on automation results
Talent & Skill Building
· Strong written and verbal communications skills.
· Ability to work independently.
· Ability to follow oral and written directions.
· Ability to understand and apply regulations applying to functional area.
· Self-starter requiring minimal supervision.
· Ability to learn quickly and adapt to changing priorities and requirements.